Monday, March 26, 2012

Dynamite Testimonial—Wound Wash for Horses

About three weeks ago, as I was feeding my two “Dynamite” horses, I saw a horse next door. My first thought, was someone’s horse got out, as the neighbor’s place has no fencing. I called all my horse neighbors and it was no one’s horse. I was shocked to see a skin and bones, scared horse. He shyed away from me as I approached the fence. I could see something was terribly wrong with his chest. I worried myself sick over this horse all day, and finally decided to have myself a closer look. With Dynamite Wound Wash and Balm products in hand, I walked next door. The man didn’t speak much English, but managed to tell me the horse jumped over a fence and got injured. It was a bad injury, and I repeatedly told him the horse needed a vet. Swollen legs, skeleton body, chest wound, very sad eyes. I knew if I didn’t help ASAP the horse could die. I showed him how to clean the wound and applied the Wound Wash, and then Balm. The horse seemed to really enjoy the attention, but his eyes never changed from the sad look he had. The man thanked me and I left.

Two days later I decided to go check again, this time met someone that spoke English. They told me they rescued the horse from someone that could no longer care for it and he had the injury upon getting the horse. The man was caring for the horse and doing as I instructed. I had left my Dynamite Wound Wash and Balm with him, as I figured he needed them worse then I did. Legs were less swollen, and I was happy to see the wound looking so much better! I even told some of my friends about this horse, and they donated a new halter, Dynamite PGR, bucket, brushes to the man and horse. I’ve followed the progress of the horse, who’s name is Dasher, and is only 2 years-old. 

Three weeks after the man rescued him, Dasher has improved by leaps and bounds. He no longer has the sad look in his eye, and has put on weight. The big chest wound will take some time to heal, but there is mass improvement since I first saw it. I can honestly say if it wasn’t for sharing my knowledge and my Dynamite products, the horse could’ve died. Thank you Dynamite!


Sincerely,


Valerie Vaughn, Distributor, Washington
If you like this feel free to  


If you have a Dynamite Story you'd like to share with us, please send it to us here.


*The statements made on this page were given freely and are the sole opinions of the author. We always caution that one person’s experience is not a guarantee of results. The statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent or mitigate any disease. Dynamite Specialty Products takes a firm stance that our products always be used in accordance with the opinions and expertise of your trusted health care professional, doctor and/or veterinarian.