Sunday, January 1, 2012

Dynamite Testimonial - Wound Care for Horses



My horse, (who is blind in one eye) spooked and ran in to a T-post and really did a number on his leg and face. After calming him down and accessing the wounds, I decided a vet wasn’t necessary. I called my sponsor, Shellie Richardson, and spoke with her on how to properly treat it. You could see the bone on the face wound. I quickly ordered some Wound Wash and Release, which arrived a few days later. In the meantime I applied Balm, and swat to keep the flies off it. After receiving them, I cleaned the cut daily with Wound Wash, applied Release and then Balm. I am truly amazed on how the cut looks now, after just a week. I will never be without Wound Wash, Release and Balm. They are a must if you have horses!

Valerie Vaughn
Burbank, WA




If you have a Dynamite Story you'd like to share with us, please send it to us here.


*The statements made on this page were given freely and are the sole opinions of the author. We always caution that one person’s experience is not a guarantee of results. The statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent or mitigate any disease. Dynamite Specialty Products takes a firm stance that our products always be used in accordance with the opinions and expertise of your trusted health care professional, doctor and/or veterinarian.