Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dynamite Testimonial: Relief for Mike the Greyhound


Mike, my greyhound, had a painful corn on a paw pad and I used both Balm and Release, so I’m not sure which one, or if both, worked, but the corn is gone! My greyhound, Lincoln, who passed a few years ago, had corns on all of his feet and we tried all the recommended methods except Laser surgery and nothing worked. I wish I’d known about these products then. —Mary Lou Calo, Customer of Regan Golob, Gold Director, Idaho




If you have a Dynamite Story you'd like to share with us, please send it to us here.


*The statements made on this page were given freely and are the sole opinions of the author. We always caution that one person’s experience is not a guarantee of results. The statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent or mitigate any disease. Dynamite Specialty Products takes a firm stance that our products always be used in accordance with the opinions and expertise of your trusted health care professional, doctor and/or veterinarian.