Thursday, August 16, 2012

Dynamite Testimonial—Taz's Story


Taz is a 9 yr. old American Bull Dog that is my love. At 4 months of age he started showing signs of allergies-—by the time he was a year old I had nearly lost him twice. Veterinary solutions only added to the problem. I went to my upline Dynamite Director and friend Rowan Emrys, and we worked up a regimen of diet and supplements to help him. As the cold came, and the grass, weeds, etc. had dried up for the winter, Taz was a joy to work with and have with me 24/7. The older he got the margin of joy, happy dog, and happy relationship with me and the world got shorter. He had to wear a cone and boots on his feet for 4, and sometimes 5 months of the year, and though I was able to pull him through with the big bag of tools that I had it was not fun and very stressful for both of us. I was close to putting him down more than once in our time together.
Spring is always a time to gear-up and get all the supplements I need, get meat bought for him that is free-range, and get ready for the hard time called summer. When Rowan passed, Jan Scott began helping and supporting Taz and my journey. She called me after returning from the 2012 Dynamite Conference in Idaho saying she had talked to Dynamite COO, Jos Zamzow, about Taz’s issues and he suggested the new Canine TNT. He said it would be good for dogs that have severe allergies and the trials Dynamite had conducted were impressive. Jos graciously sent me a 3 day supply of the new top dressing to try. I muscled tested it and came up with the amount he could handle at each meal, a third of the packet. WOW, what a difference in my dog who was struggling to keep his food and supplements down. His digestive system was worn out dealing with all that he was taking to keep him going. I dropped the supplements out at the advice of Jos and did just the new Total Nutrition Top-dress and Dyna Pro. He was happy; his eyes were bright and not blood-red. His ears where not oozing gunk. He was a happy boy full of play and joy and very cooperative. Twenty-four hours after he was off of the top-dressing, he was back to being down and feeling awful. This is the earliest in the year that he has gotten so bad, so fast. I have used 3 bottles of Dyna Pro and a lot of homeopathies for allergies, sinus, immune, and digestive aid to keep our noses above water, and preventing feeling we were going to drown. I was so glad that Dynamite listened to the many dog owners’ prayers and got this amazing combo on the market. Way to Go Dynamite Specialty Products! Taz and I love you. I think our summer will be a lot better than what it was looking like, and that gives Taz and I a lot of joy.

Thank you. Donna and Taz

Donna Covington Distributor, Drake, CO

If you like this story feel free to

If you have a Dynamite Story you'd like to share with us, please send it to us here.

*The statements made on this page were given freely and are the sole opinions of the author. We always caution that one person’s experience is not a guarantee of results. The statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent or mitigate any disease. Dynamite Specialty Products takes a firm stance that our products always be used in accordance with the opinions and expertise of your trusted health care professional, doctor and/or veterinarian.