Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dynamite Testimonial- Lana's Canine TNT Story


In the summer of 2010, Lana, my 7-year-old German Shepherd, began to have major itching issues over her whole body which included intense licking of her feet and legs. My vet’s first thought was fleas, which I had been having trouble controlling with the usual treatments. Unless the fleas were actually present, I had refused to use any chemical preventatives. We resolved the flea situation as we approached winter but Lana was still dealing with the itching and licking.

Spring and summer of 2011 came and still Lana was battling with the intense itching. Lana was also eating dirt and other “unpleasantries” so I knew more was going on than just fleas. I tried a few more recommendations to no avail. At my wits end I finally asked for prednisone to see if that would stop the itching. The prednisone worked as long as she remained on it. 
In late fall of 20ll, I bit the bullet and went to a veterinarian dermatologist. It was determined she had “allergies” which was treated with weekly injections. However, she still wasn’t getting any relief from the itching without still administering the prednisone.  
After approximately 7 months of treating her with prednisone and my sanity in jeopardy, I called Dynamite for help. They were very excited about a new “gravy” product called Total Nutritional Top-dress that was being developed. Boy did my ears perk up! I thought, “Finally, maybe this is the answer to my prayers!” I asked to be a “guinea pig” and they kindly sent me a sample. On the third day of Lana getting the “gravy” I could tell things were changing. I was able to wean her off the prednisone within 10 days and she has not taken any since! Her coat is beautiful again, her energy is good, she has stopped eating dirt and feces, and the itching is almost totally gone.
When I look in her bright eyes now, I realize just how miserable she had been and sincerely believe this product saved her life!
Betty Fryer- Distributor, Virginia


If you like this feel free to  
If you have a Dynamite Story you'd like to share with us, please send it to us here.


*The statements made on this page were given freely and are the sole opinions of the author. We always caution that one person’s experience is not a guarantee of results. The statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent or mitigate any disease. Dynamite Specialty Products takes a firm stance that our products always be used in accordance with the opinions and expertise of your trusted health care professional, doctor and/or veterinarian.